Reconciliations automates the process of capturing, validating, matching and disseminating reconciled and non-reconciled data. Fully featured and flexible data gathering, validation and matching methodologies delivers process transparency and audit trail.
Exception management capabilities allow tracking of individual reconciliation breaks, or alternatively this may be extended to independent Case Management.
Reconciliations releases process efficiency and breaks the link between reconciliation volume and internal resource requirements in a robust and controlled processing environment.
- Extensive matching algorithms including netting and splitting capability designed for holdings, transactions and cash reconciliations.
- Multiple reconciliation types supported including ‘as at’ versus ‘carry forward’.
- Flexible reconciliation definition and rules framework including:
- Cash header validations
- ‘3 way’ reconciliations
- Data exclusions, mappings, transformations and tolerances
- Ageing report monitoring duration and value of unmatched and pending items with user definable views.
- Reconciliation ‘snap shot’ captures process close state for audit and compliance records.
Integration and Extensibility
- Uploads, merges and validates data from multiple sources, including accounting systems, registry and transfer agencies, and external data providers, through pControl's native Data Manager.
- Integrates with Case Management for independent end-to-end life-cycle management of cases associated to one or many reconciliation items.
- When deployed within Multi-Asset Solution Profile, NAV Control, Income Control or Unitized Order Management solutions the internal reconciliation status is immediately available to all downstream processing.
Service Level Aware
All pControl solutions are Service Level Aware and can internally monitor and escalate late running events such as late data arrival, and late override / approvals and final release within operational cut-offs and processing calendars.
Investment operations teams can monitor Service Level compliance through the following dashboards:
- Production Summary dashboard to deliver progress monitoring of all reconciliation activity for each processing date.
- Attention Status Monitor dashboard to provide real-time exception monitoring and aging for any activity with critical completion or Service Level Agreement deadlines
Income Control is stakeholder and auditor friendly through a full audit trail of all reconciliation activity, while delivering rich client SLA reporting.