Case Management provides independent case life-cycle management for managing reconciliation breaks or external service provider exceptions to resolution, and is fully integrated with Reconciliations to provide the foundation for claims recovery and the basis of reporting against Service Level Agreements. Once a case is created, decisions are tracked through the case’s life-cycle capturing all events to completion.
Case Life-cycle Management
- Scheduled auto creation of cases including allocation to owner during auto reconciliation or close reconciliation processing.
- Ad-hoc execution of case creation rules.
- Manual entry of individual case details.
- Document creation processing and triggers.
- Ability to reassign case owners.
- User-defined case escalation, auto and manual closure rules.
- Support for none, one or multiple underlying reconciliation items in a case.
- Link and merge case functionality.
- User-defined case types and associated corrective actions.
- Auto calculation of case value.
- Ability to manually capture compensation.
Service Level Aware
All pControl solutions are Service Level Aware and can internally monitor and escalate late running events such as late data arrival, and late override / approvals and final release within operational cut-offs and processing calendars.
Operations teams can monitor Service Level compliance through the Attention Status Monitor dashboard to provide real-time exception monitoring and aging for any activity with critical completion or Service Level Agreement deadlines
Case Management is stakeholder and auditor friendly through a full audit trail of all case decisions and recording of detailed event activity, to provide aging and SLA monitoring.