NAV Calculation & Pricing
- Valuation and pricing for periodic (daily, weekly, monthly etc.), technical/hard close, indexed and ex-distribution pricing
- Single price or dual price calculations such as NAV, bid, offer, or swing prices, as well as crediting rates
- Multi-class, multi-currency and hedged share classes
- Multiple pricing points and complete or partial pricing re-runs
- Capital and income pricing with income equalization
- Client specific calculation templates, with flexibility to configure client or fund specific business rules
Fee Calculation Methods
- Fee calculation methods include:
- Flat – apportionment of amount
- Percentage – of fee basis (e.g. Previous GAV)
- Sliding scale absolute
- Sliding scale cumulative
- Above fees associated with an investment (e.g. sector)
- Performance fees
- Adjustments for sales tax and rebates associated with fees
- Transaction types defining accounting journal generation
- Ability to apportion manager or performance fee amounts across an interfunded structure on a lookthrough ownership basis
- Market Data Validations for validation of security prices, market indices and FX rates.
- Generation of daily re-weighted dynamic benchmarks using actual fund asset weights for best possible comparison.
- NAV Movement Analysis to provide hierarchical NAV movement breakdown, with tolerance checking.
- Ability to manage multiple tolerance settings across hierarchies of clients, products, sectors and portfolios.
- Where Fund Accounting is undertaken within pControl then asset and liability calculations directly utilizes the single record Fund Ledger processing, Gain / Loss Management and Account Views functionality.
- Where direct asset valuations and transactions are required to be imported from external accounting systems or Third Party Administrators, then Asset Level Validations (optional) may be deployed.
- For taxable entities, Tax Expense (optional) delivers actual daily tax expense values directly into the NAV calculation process.