When deploying a pControl Multi-Asset Solution Profile, then the full capabilities of Order Management are integrated with Discretionary Portfolio Management, Cash Allocation & Rebalancing, and Cash Forecasting, as well as Fund Accounting and operational processing including NAV Oversight and NAV / Unit Pricing.
Upon authorization of rebalancing or discretionary allocations, Order Management will execute pre-trade compliance checks to inform the manager of possible tolerance breaks, such as:
- Min cash balance or % - portfolio level cash position or % held within tolerance
- Min/max positions holding % – individual investment % held within tolerance
- Restricted security list – portfolio must not invest in specified investments per client instructions
Transaction validations cover the entire trade life-cycle to help alleviate trade errors and can be setup as warnings, hard errors or conditional errors.
- Full trade life-cycle management including support for long duration transactions.
- Automated subscription, redemption, transfer, and switch processing; with integrated connectivity to registries, transfer agencies and fund distribution platforms.
- Includes Cash Settlement Instructions for payment and receipt transactions or transfer instructions to client segregated mandate portfolios or separately managed accounts (SMAs).
- Multiple-operating centre and time-zone support manages out-of-timezone confirmations and settlements.
- Transaction support for unitized corporate actions and dividend re-investments.
- Transaction support for alternative investments including equalization crystallization and unit series roll-ups.
- Allows for client requests for order amendment, order cancellations including placement request and acknowledgement.
- Allows for transfer agency reconfirmation and confirmation cancellation.
Message Routing & Integration
- Message generation of Instruction or Notification message types, including:
- Standard import/export buffer
- Standard trigger points for notifications and placement advices
- Message configuration by end users
- Linkage of configuration to notifications and advices
- Business and technical acknowledgements
- Automatic routing of standard messages including SWIFT (ISO 20022, ISO 15022), FIX and EMX formats.
- Supports manual processing where automation via industry standard messaging is not supported by the counterparty.
- Automated routing of inbound faxes based on sending or receiving number identification allowing easy identification and electronic attachment to specific transactions.
- Support for proprietary message formats such as XML, CSV and automated facsimile processing can be configured based upon client and counterparty requirements.
- Granular user security ensures functional and data segregation for user roles and responsibilities.
- Dual key or 4-eyes authorization at field level over transactions and static data.
Service Level Aware
All pControl solutions are Service Level Aware and can internally monitor and escalate late running events such as late data arrival, and late override / approvals and final release within operational cut-offs and processing calendars.
Investment operations teams can monitor Service Level compliance through the Attention Status Monitor dashboard to provide real-time exception monitoring and aging for any activity with critical completion or Service Level Agreement deadlines