NAV Dissemination allows Fund Accountants the ability to define client or market specific export formats and content for automatic production upon NAV / Unit Price release. This delivers direct control over NAV delivery to clients and stakeholders without the need to engage IT resources for data format or content changes.
NAV Export Definitions
Fund Accountants can easily configure file export definitions including:
- Data content
- Column names and column sort orders
- External lookup values
- Functions such as totals, rounding and text manipulations
- Header and footer contents
- Display conditions, value formatting and alignment
NAV File Generation
- Delivery is automated upon a fund entering a release state or within scheduled calendar and date offsets relative to effective date.
- Fund Accountants can set dependencies between completion of upstream fund processing activity and release.
- Users can define syntax for file names which automatically inserts actual dates or fund names at run time.
- Export formats include XML, CSV, tab delimited of fixed width formats.
Data Manager Integration
- NAV Dissemination is fully integrated with pControl's native Data Manager.
- NAV Files may be dispatched via email to contact lists, FTP or transfer to internal directory structures.
- NAV Files can be viewed on-line via the distribution register.