Cash Forecasting provides portfolio managers and investment operations forward visibility of liquidity and funding requirements.
Using pControl’s transaction life-cycle management, Cash Forecasting calculates its available liquidity and validates it against provided values such as back account balances or custodian records, to derive the projected liquidity over time.
Configurable Cash Forecast Hierarchy
- Ability to configure cash forecast hierarchy by the following levels:
- Other party
- Bank Account/Settlement Instruction
- Cash Type Grouping
- Ability to define an ‘alternate funding hierarchy’ based on other available cash sources within the fund structure
Management of Balance Differences
- Calculation of opening balances and generation of ‘balance difference’ transactions to explain differences between internally calculated values and externally provided balances.
- Carry forward of failed settlement amounts to current opening balance date.
- Manual amendment and cancellation of balance difference values.